With this post, I’m sharing the slides of my talk, Programming Language: Learning to Present, Talk, and Ask Questions in an Inclusive Way. I’m also sharing a few additional resources that I mention when giving this talk or that I think are likely to be of interest and value to those who enjoyed my talk.
As of late September, I’ve delivered this presentation at two conferences:
As it stands, the slides displayed above are from the latest talk.
Cognitive Bias Podcast
According to its own description, the Cognitive Bias Podcast explores the world of things we do that don’t make any rational sense, one bias at a time.
Diversity Works – A Presentation by Tracy Levesque
Tracy Levesque is a business entrepreneur who, together with her wife, co-founded and co-owns a WordPress design and development agency, YIKES. In 2017, Tracy delivered a talk at WordCamp US called Diversity Works. The link below will take you to the slides from that talk.
- White People, Stop Asking Us to Educate You About Racism
- 4 Ways White People Can Process Their Emotions Without Hijacking the Conversation on Racial Justice
- Why I Won’t Give You Ten Tips to Manage Your Privilege
- 4 Ways to Push Back Against Your Privilege
- So You Call Yourself an Ally: 10 Things All ‘Allies’ Need to Know
- Talking Racial Equity? Make Sure You Understand These 17 Words
- Tips for Allies of Transgender People