For a number of years, I’ve had the privilege of serving as a volunteer for an organization called Joseph’s People. Joseph’s People is a non-profit in suburban Philadelphia that supports people in transition. More specifically, I volunteer with the Eagle Chapter of Joseph’s People.
In August 2019, I had the opportunity to lead a meeting of that chapter. For the meeting, I prepared a list of online resources to help tracking business networking and job search efforts. The best way for me to do so is via a blog post, so here they all are.
The Power of Positive Thinking
- Sample Networking Contacts Spreadsheet (blog post)
- Basic Networking Tracker (Google Sheet)
- Contacts Template for Networking (Excel spreadsheet) – Contacts Template for Networking (blog post)
- I couldn’t find a good Personal CRM?—?So I created my own and want to share it with you (blog post) – Google Spreadsheet
Job Search Spreadsheets
- Trello Networking Template for Tracking New Connections
- How A Simple Spreadsheet And Some Friends Helped Me Land My Dream Job
- Simple Ways to Keep Your Network from Growing Cold
Contact Relationship Management (CRM) Software
Job Search/Transition Resources
- The Importance of Focusing While in Transition
- Build a Networking Strategy for Your Transition
- While in Transition, Focus–But on What?
Attend a Joseph’s People Meeting
Joseph’s People meetings are open to the public and there is no cost to attend. To add your name to the distribution list so you can be informed of upcoming meetings, please click on the button below to be taken to an email subscription form.