Here’s a brief overview of what I’m up to these days. I updated this page in December 2019.
What am I doing now?
A mix of work and off-the-clock activities, here’s what I’m focusing on of late.
- Running LBDesign, a marketing and design consultancy serving both the business and non-profit sectors.
- I’m trying to navigate life during a global health pandemic.
What WordPress am I doing?
Having first dipped my toe into WordPress in 2007, I’ve been pretty active in the community ever since. Yet, as 2018 came to an end, I am taking a step back from leadership roles, and am focusing more on my local community.
- As we approach our eigth anniversary, Working as the Chief Servant to the Philly ‘burbs WordPress Meetup.
- Learning and loving a lot about WP-CLI.
- I am working a lot with the Elementor page-builder plugin.
- I am digging into making sites with the Block Editor (Gutenberg).
What NOT WordPress am I doing?
Life certainly exists beyond the WordPress community. Here are some of the activities and pursuits that I focus upon outside of work and WordPress.
- Riding a Rad Power e-bike across northern Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- Making (what I believe to be) really good, Chicago-style deep dish pizza crust;
- Kayaking on Marsh Creek as often as I can.
If you are interested, you can review what books I am reading and what books I have recently finished reading.